Fin Tethers Bodyboard Leash Classic Neoprene Padded Surf BodyBoard Surf Leash Fin Leash Fin Tethers
-Bodyboard fin saver-Padded ankle straps-Double secure closure-Easy to attach and remove
Each packed with Poly bag;
5-7 working days(without logo printing);
7-10 working days with customer's logo;
30 to 45 days after order confirmation
Depend on customers' order quantity
1.Experienced staff,professional service;
2.Small order accepted/Customized artwork accepted;
3. Highly competitive prices and Humanized service;
4.Reliable scheduled deliveries;
5.On time contract fulfillment;
6.Rapid inquiry respone(24hours)
Very strong little tether pieces, velcro fastener to keep the fin tethers very sturdy, makes sure that your fins don't wash into the middle of the ocean.
It doesn't get more frustrating that losing your fins in the surf! Don't miss out on any waves, and keep your fins on your feet with our Fin Savers.
Shipping and Payment:
Meeting customers'requirements with the highest quality and excellent service.
Cooperating with our customers to our mutual benefit.
Developing a base of technology by constant improvement in proces-ses and
1. Small quantity: by international air express, within 3-7days arriving
2. Large quantity: by ocean cargo or air cargo, arriving time depends on customer's destination.
We check the products one by one before sent out, and we can also follow customers' special requests to control the quality.
2 Years Guarantee.
Q: When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: What's the lead time and payment term?
A: It usually takes 30 to 45 days for an order. At peak production, we may need 60 days. For example, the period before or after CNY.
30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T before the shipment.
Q: Can we customize leash connectors or basement joints, or any other setting up molds components?
A:Yes, we can do. You could send me your drawings or make you design based on our standard parts.
Q: What color can we do and can you design packaging or logo ?
A: We can do any colors for each component. We always have all materials in different colors in our stocks. However, even we have template for packaging but I am afraid you still need to make your logo by yourself. We can help to change it and make sure your logo can work with products.
Q: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample and the sample cost can be refunded when you place an order with our MOQ.
Any interests in our products,pls kindly feel free to contact us.
We're here for you all the time!